- 10 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 10 Jan 2023
- 3 Minutes to read
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
Release 1.1.95 (Bugfix release) - January 10, 2023
- Fix for an issue where an incorrect full-resolution image was shown for drawing bounding boxes for specifying similarity search requests. This was happening for cases when a saved search from a different job was used.
- Fix for an issue where analyze job statistics computation was incorrect in certain cases.
- Fix for an issue where analyze job submission failed if the class column was not of string type.
Release 1.1.91 (Maintenance release) - December 14, 2022
- Patch similarity search match score calculation improvements.
- Support AWS type of secret for Athena external catalog integration.
- Fix for an issue where bounding boxes were not displayed on thumbnails within a resultset.
- Fix for an issue where patch search with search space tunables failed with an error.
Release 1.1.87 (Bugfix release) - November 30, 2022
- The account activation email was rendered incorrectly on some email clients on macOS.
- In certain corner cases, the plot view blinked continuously when hovered over a point.
- Sometimes, the patch search grid did not render correctly on the Safari browser.
Release 1.1.80 - November 23, 2022
This release needs adectl tool to be at version >= 1.1.12. Please download the latest adectl from the Data Explorer web portal by navigating to Utilities->Download CLI tool
- Import public datasets: Import one or more public datasets in minutes to quickly start exploring various Data Explorer features.
- Enhanced patch search: Run a search over a smartly sampled larger subset across search space to find the 'needle in a haystack.'
Quick Search: Searches over a sampled set of images over search space and is suitable for initial tuning of the search set.
Search: Searches over the larger smartly sampled search space.
- Draw a bounding box on full-resolution images: When the region of interest is small, it can be hard to express this region of interest on a small thumbnail. Now, you can draw the bounding box for patch search on a full-resolution image in addition to the thumbnail.
- Show matching regions in patch search: Patch search results show a heatmap of matching areas providing insights into why a particular image/frame is part of the search results.
- Filter bounding boxes displayed: Analyze object detection job supports bounding boxes with class labels and confidence scores. When the number of ground truths or predictions exceeds a handful, it may be hard to correlate which ground truth/prediction matches which bounding box on the thumbnail. With this feature, you can turn on/off specific bounding boxes of interest on the thumbnail and full-resolution images.
- Enhanced job visualization experience by allowing job submission directly from the catalog page.
- Four thumbnail size options - S, M, L, and XL in display settings.
- Improved error messages on the UI.
- User interface (UI) enhancements.
- Add a zoom-in/zoom-out button on the plot view.
- Show effective roles on the 'Users' page by combining individually assigned roles and roles inherited due to group membership.
- Show the thumbnail until full resolution image gets loaded.
- Enhanced catalog filtering with starts-with, ends-with, contains, and other operators on a text type of catalog column.
- Import externally produced features for video type of dataset through a CSV file.
- Support delete catalog table operation for tables with imported CSV catalog contents.
- Support updating of secrets for an external catalog. This is targeted to support use cases where organization policies may enforce periodic rotation of credentials.
- Support deletion of a resultset.
- The object detection heatmaps showed values inconsistent with the number of images/frames qualifying under the particular heatmap cell.
- Fix for a Compare type of job creation failure on WMTS-enabled (satellite imagery in Web Map Tile Service format) datasets.
- Fix for failure when adectl import to import entries into catalog was invoked with input file having 300K rows.
- Fix for display issue when adectl setup is run on a terminal with lesser width.
- In certain corner cases, when the number of clusters is increased/decreased, the legend colors for clusters are inconsistent with those used for points in the plot view.
Was this article helpful?