- 17 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
- Updated on 17 Jun 2022
- 2 Minutes to read
Note: This option is not available for Customer User role.
This option allows the user to define where to read the data from and where to write data into.
The Container page allows the user to add containers.
To add containers, follow the below instructions:
1. Click button located on the top right corner of the screen. The Add Containers window opens.
2. Click Drop Files Here or Browse Here to browse and select the containers or to drag and drop the containers into the Add Containers window.
3. Click Validate and Save to save the containers to AkriManager. The saved containers are displayed in the Containers page.
Note: One or more versions of a container can be added.
In this page, the following fields are displayed,
The container names are displayed in this column.
To search a particular container by its name,
1. Enter the container name in the field and click Enter on the keyboard.
The namespace of containers are displayed in this column.
To search a particular record,
1. Enter the namespace in the search field and click Enter on the keyboard.
The container IDs are displayed in this column.
1. Click icon to view history details.
Versions of the containers are displayed in this column.
To search and apply a particular version to the container,
1. Click on the drop down arrow and select the version.
This option is deprecated.
This column displays options to,
To view Yaml, follow the below instructions:
1. Clickicon. The Yaml details are displayed in the CarSSD window.
2. Click icon to download the Yaml information.
3. Click icon to close the window and go back to the Containers page.
View and editAutoTier Info
A container represents a multi-tier data store. Auto-tiering is a feature provided to automatically move data from one tier to another based on a user configured policy.
To view and configure AutoTier Information, follow the below instructions:
1. Clickicon. A new window with container name and Add Policy button is displayed.
2. Click icon to add policies. A new window displaying the Remove AllPolicies button, names of policies along with Add Policy button opens.
3. Click to remove the existing policies.
4. Click icon to add the policy.
5. Click icon to close the window and go back to the Containers page.
Delete a Container
To delete a container, follow the below instructions:
1. Clickicon in the Actions column. A window is displayed with Cancel and and Delete buttons along with record details.
2. Click on the check box to select the record and click Delete to delete it.
3. Click the Cancel button to cancel the selection.