- 17 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Account Settings & Login
- Updated on 17 Jun 2022
- 1 Minute to read
Follow the below instructions to scan the endpoint,
1. Launch the application by clicking on the Akridata icon on your mobile.
2. Once the application is launched, landing page is displayed which shows the login form along with the settings icon.
|3. Click the Settings icon and provide the endpoint url shared along with the apk details or scan the End Point QR code from the web application and click Submit.|
Note: Setting up the endpoint allows the operator to login to the application.
A user with operator privilege is onboarded by both the operators created by the user with administrator role in the wefff application and the login credentials will be shared with the corresponding operators to access the mobile application.
|In the mobile application, after setting up the End Point, Organization ID screen is displayed.|
1. Enter the organization ID and click Next.
Login page is displayed.
2. Enter valid login credentials (Username and Password).
3. Click Login.
Operator Badge Scanning:
Operator details are displayed along with Authorize button.
4. Click Authorize from the mobile application.
The Badge Scanning Screen is displayed.
5. Scan the Operator badge QR from the application to approve the authentication of the operator login which then allows the user to access the mobile application.
Badge Scanning Screen
6. Operator now lands on the dashboard of the application which contains the list of menus accessible by the Client Operator.
Client Operator Dashboard
|1. Once logged into the application the operators get navigated to the landing page of the application, the left toggle displays the Account management panel where the Logout button is displayed.|
2. The operator can logout from the application by clicking on the Logout button.